Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Concert Review: WQBE Hunt For Bucks Party with Austin Webb


First of all let me say a huge THANK YOU to Austin Webb as well as his manager Jeff for getting me into the concert. I truly appreciate the effort and the friendliness that you show your fans. Other artists should definitely take notes from you on how to treat their fans more like friends than fans. You go above and beyond and it certainly is not unnoticed so thank you again Austin. :)

Everyone at the event got to enjoy some delicious BBQ and had the chance at winning gift certificates, money, and an Austin Webb  t-shirt and a few lucky fans even won a gift bag with a harmonica in it (I wish that was me lol) After eating and some of the prizes were given away, Austin and his guitar player Josh Pantana came out onstage and performed acoustic which was fantastic! That is true talent when it's just you singing with 2 acoustic guitars. He told stories and joked around between songs which I enjoyed. I always enjoy when artists let loose and everything isn't planned out. He sang 2 of the 3 songs he has released to country radio, It's All Good, Slip On By and Raise 'Em Up as well as one of my personal favorites Getting Even, If You See Her, Don't Give Me No Lip which is always a fun crowd participation song. One of the last songs he sang is his soon to be released new single All Country On You written by Josh Kear, Chris Tompkins and Mark Irwin. It is being released to iTunes and country radio on January 5th, 2015 so be sure and call your local country radio stations and bug them to play it. I know I will be calling WQBE like crazy to play it. :)

After Austin sang he signed autographs and took pictures with everyone that was in attendance. He takes time to talk with each person and takes selfies with whoever wants one which I think makes him even more likable. I love how appreciative he is for his fans because he knows without them he wouldn't have a career. I hope that never changes. We were chatting and I said I liked his bracelet and he said he got it in Arizona and asked if i had been there and I said no and the next thing I know he is taking it off and gave it to me. I also got to meet him guitar player, Josh Pantana who was a super nice and friendly guy.

I don't know about Austin but I consider him to be more of a friend of his than just a fan. I believe in him and his music and he will always have my support. Keep up with everything Austin Webb on his Official WebsiteTwitterFacebookInstagram.

Here are a few pictures from the show. If you have the chance to go to see Austin live and/or meet him DO NOT pass it up.








No comments:

Post a Comment