Monday, November 24, 2014

Colby Dee releases Christmas Time To Me


Colby Dee releases Christmas To Me today (Nov 24th) to iTunes. If you have never heard of her then I encourage you to check out the song & her other music also available through iTunes. I have been following her career for a couple of years now & had the opportunity to see her sing live & meet her while I was in Nashville this past June and let me tell you you won't find a sweeter or more down to earth person than Colby. She genuinely cares about the people who support her & will take time to talk with fans and take pictures with everyone she meets. In my opinion she has one of the best voices of anyone I have heard and I look forward to seeing her career grow & supporting her every step of the way. I'm definitely blessed to know such a sweet & talented person.

Download 'Christmas Time To Me' on iTunes HERE.

You can stay up to date with everything in her career by visiting her Official WebsiteFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment