Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Amber Hayes releases new EP, Running Out Of Memories


I first discovered Amber Hayes' music through Twitter several years ago and from the first time I heard her voice I was a fan. I love that her voice is more on the traditional side which I think country music needs more of amid all the bro-country that is all over country radio. I had the privilege of meeting Amber in Nashville during the CMA Music Festival in June and I can say first hand that she is the sweetest & friendliest person that you will ever meet.

Her previously released EP's "C'Mon" and "Any Day Is A Good Day" are available on iTunes as well as her brand new EP "Running Out Of Memories" which was released today (Nov 4th). You can keep up with Amber on her Official WebsiteTwitter,Facebook, & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment