Friday, August 21, 2015

The Henningsens release Why I Farm music video



The first time I heard The Henningsens debut single American Beautiful I instantly became a fan of theirs. I had the oppurtunity to see them live later that year & meet them. They are infinitely talented & one of the things I love about them is how great they are to their fans. They are all around great people. I Miss You was the follow up single to American Beautiful and I think it should have done a lot better at radio but i'm a bit biased. I love all of their songs they release.
They released their newest song Why I Farm which is kind of a tribute to everyone that makes farming their career and livelihood. All of The Henningsen family grew up on a farm that has been in their family for over 100 years. 

You can purchase the song on iTunes and watch the music video on YouTube. You can follow them on FacebookTwitterInstagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment