Sunday, July 26, 2015

A Few Songs & Artists You Should Check Out

Over the years I have listened to my share of songs on country radio as well as discovered some amazing songs & artists through social media & iTunes. Here are just a few I recommend checking out. If y'all know of anyone not listened that I should check out let me know on my social media accounts.

All Country On You - Austin Webb - PURCHASE HERE
Kiss By Kiss - Kristen Kelly - PURCHASE HERE
Greyhound - Ashley Clark - PURCHASE HERE
Burning House - Cam - PURCHASE HERE
One Night Between Friends - Katie Armiger - PURCHASE HERE
Run With The Night - Wiley Chandler - PURCHASE HERE
Stella - Stella James Band 
Night's On Fire - David Nail - PURCHASE HERE
Fly - Maddie & Tae - PURCHASE HERE
I Got The Boy - Jana Kramer - PURCHASE HERE
Journey's End - The Cains - PURCHASE HERE
Caryn Womack - Follow her on Twitter @CarynWomack
Jillian Jacqueline - Follow her on Twitter @JillianJacqueline 
Maggie Rose - Music available on iTunes 







No comments:

Post a Comment