Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rachel Holder releases new EP "Shining Now"




Curb Records recording artist Rachel Holder releases EP titled Shining Now exclusively on iTunes, Walmart stores as well as Walmart.com and Amazon.com. The EP includes the title track Shining Now as well as Say A Prayer, I Think Of You, Lord Help Me which was penned by Carrie Underwood, and her first ever release In Your Arms.

While I have not had the oppurtunity to see Rachel live, I have followed her career on her social media sites for several years now. In my opinion he has the vocal power of singers like Carrie Underwood and also the likability factor which goes a long way in the industry and in life. I hope to get the oppurtunity to see Rachel live one day soon as well as meet her.

If you don't already follow her on her social media sites I recommend doing so and picking up a copy of her latest EP. You won't be disappointed.

Rachel's social media accounts:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment