Sunday, June 15, 2014

Memories from my trip to Nashville for CMA Fest 2014

CMA Fest week is the best week of the year especially for such a huge country music fan as I am. The festival is technically only the 5th-8th but my mom, her friend and I always go down early so I can attend events that are before the actual festival begins. I won't recap everything I did because lets face it no one wants to read all of that because it would take a long time so I will highlight a few of my favorites things I got to experience each day while I was in Nashville. If you ever have the chance to go then don't pass it up. It is one of the best weeks I have ever had filled with great friends & music in my favorite city. There is nothing better.

Monday, June 2nd, 2014
Going to Belcourt Taps and seeing amazing singer/songwriters to support Operation Troop Aid as well as being able to see & meet my friend Lily Nelsen who is an up & coming artist. You should check out her music if you haven't already.


Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
1.Carrie Underwood Fan Club Party at the Grand Ole Opry

2.Meeting my friends Jessica,Heather, Megan, & Lauren
3.Charlie Worsham,Terri Clark,Oak Ridge Boys,Carrie Underwood,Jennifer Nettles,Josh Turner at the Grand Ole Opry
Jessica & I
Heather & I
Megan, me & Lauren


Wednesday June 4th, 2014
1.Randomly meeting Dylan Scott, very nice guy. If you don't know who he is then I suggest looking up his music.

2.Seeing Leah Turner sing outside the Hard Rock Cafe


Thursday, June 5th, 2014
1. Seeing one of my all-time favorite bands live for the first time - ALABAMA
2. Seeing Two Story Road perform & meeting them (2 of the sweetest people you'll ever meet)
Brandon, me, Jamie (Two Story Road)

3. Meeting Cassadee Pope,Canaan Smith (twice),Matt Haynes,Josh Carter from Kingston, Amber Hayes, JT Hodges, Natalie Stovall & The Drive, SaraBeth, Maggie Rose and Chris Lane.



Friday, June 6th, 2014
1. Experiencing the backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry & meeting of my favorite artists ever Mark Wills

2. Being front row to see Brett Eldredge live who I have been a fan of since before he had a publishing deal.

3. Seeing my friend Colby Dee sing and meeting her & seeing Austin Marshall again.

4. Watching sweet Sarah Davidson sing & meeting her again.
Saturday, June 7th, 2014
1. Meeting JT Hodges,Leah Turner,Austin Webb,Brinn Black,Caroline Kole, Maggie Rose & SaraBeth
Me & the super sweet Canaan Smith

Josh, me and Matt

Me and Matt

Cassadee Pope and I

Amber Hayes and I

Me and Leah Turner

Me and Caroline Kole (SUPER talented 16 year old & extremely sweet)

Me and Natalie Stovall & The Drive

SaraBeth and I

Maggie Rose and I

Chris Lane and I. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet

2. Maggie Rose singing at the Riverfront Stage


Sunday, June 8th, 2014
1. Being front row for Lady Antebellum acoustic performance + Q&A
2. Seeing Clara Henningsen and meeting one of the best people I know Renee Blair
Clara & I
Renee & I
3. Gloriana and David Nail singing at the Riverfront Stage

No comments:

Post a Comment