Monday, January 25, 2016

Natalie Stovall And The Drive Plan EP Release on February 23rd


Natalie Stovall and The Drive have announced a new EP, Heartbreak, will be released on February 23rd. Previously signed to HitShop Records, the band released the singles "Baby Come On With It", and "Mason Jar" in 2014 before the label closed.

The HeartBreak EP is the result of a Kickstarter campaign launched late last year, bringing in $17,495. Recorded in Nashville, the EP features some of Nashville best-known songwriters including Victoria Banks, Nathan Chapman, Kyle Jacobs, Bruce Wallace, Jason Massey, Ruthie Collins, Jessica Roadcap, and Curt Gibbs. The video for "Heartbreak", directed by Randy Peterson and Ron Gonzalez premiered last week on CMT.com

"I wrote this song with Jason Gantt and Maile Misajon," said Stovall. "It was our first time writing together, and I came in baring my soul about my record label shutting down and the struggles that I was facing in the wake of suddenly being an independent artist. I'm a glass half-full kind of girl, so I was trying to focus on how those challenges would eventually become a blessing and make me stronger as an artist. Once we got started, it was one of the most fun and easy co-writes."

In addition to touring with the Drive, Natalie is currently on tour with Bobby Bones and the Raging Idiots as a featured member of the band.



You can keep up-to-date with everything Natalie Stovall and the Drive on their Official WebsiteFacebook,TwitterInstagramYouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment