Monday, April 28, 2014

My Top 10 Favorite Country Songs Right Now

As you may already know, I have been a country music fan for as long as I can remember. I love how relatable the lyrics to the songs are and how there is literally a song for however you may be feeling or whatever situation you are going through. Whether that situation be sadness, heartbreak, happiness, etc. So for this weeks post I decided to pick ten of my favorite songs right now. Some of them are on country radio while some of them are not but should be. As you will see most of my favorite artists are female although I do like my fair share of the guys as well. Country radio is filled with "bro-country" these days & I think it is about time we get back to the roots of country music which is storytelling beyond girls, trucks and beer. I will post a link to iTunes to purchase the songs.

1. Get Out - Sarah Davidson - Purchase Here
2. Pull Me Back - Leah Turner - Purchase Here
3. Looking Back Now - Maggie Rose - Purchase Here
4. Safe - Katie Armiger - Purchase Here
5. Boomerang - Ashley Gearing - Purchase Here
6. Close Enough - Jason Michael Carroll - Purchase Here
7. Clockwork - Easton Corbin - Purchase Here
8. In Your Arms - Rachel Holder - Purchase Here
9. Closer To Nowhere - Kellie Pickler - Purchase Here
10. Slip On By - Austin Webb - Purchase Here

I would love to know your thoughts on these songs and what some of your favorite songs are right now. I encourage you to listen to these songs if you have not heard any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment